Flyer Review Process
The Beaverton School District and its schools review materials distribution requests from internal, community-based, nonprofit and for-profit organizations on an ongoing basis during the school year. Materials submitted for review must offer educational and/or extra-curricular learning opportunities for children, families and/or staff.
Commercial advertising is not permitted unless specifically indicated by the administrative rule KJA-AR.
Materials accepted for distribution or display must not:
- Be obscene, indecent or vulgar
- Advocate illegal activities, violence or hate
- Contain libelous or defamatory information
- Discriminate or contain bias toward an individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation, religious or ethnic identity
- Be likely to cause substantial disruption of or material interference with discipline or the education of students in the school in which the material is posted or distributed
- Promote, favor or oppose a candidate for elected office or a ballot measure
- Advocate religion or a particular faith or religious viewpoint through proselytization
If you have questions, please call Zuley Gonzalez de Cruz at 503-356-4360.