Apply to ISB
Options Application Process for 2023-24
Applications will be accepted starting Monday, October 17, 2022. All applicants must reside within the Beaverton School District boundaries or currently attend a Beaverton District school on an approved Inter-District Transfer. Current BSD students will be able to apply online, beginning October 17, 2022 using their current student ID. Resident students not currently attending a Beaverton District school will also be able to apply online using the Non-BSD Student application. Applications will be due no later than Friday, December 9, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. For more information, please contact the Learning Options Office at 503-356-4440.
- October 17 - Applications available online (see link below for Common Application Process & Timeline). Current BSD students apply online, all others must submit paper application.
- December 9 - Applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- December 14 - Lottery conducted.
- December 15 - Letters emailed offering enrollment or notifying of wait-pool status.
- December 15 - January 9 - Second Consideration applications to schools (please see below for ISB Second Consideration details).
- February 1 - Lottery Enrollment/Commitment to Enroll due (including Second Consideration) by 4:00 p.m.
General Information for Applicants
Middle School Open Houses - (for current 5th-7th graders interested in ISB):
October 25, 2022 at 6:00 pm
November 3, 2022 at 6:00 pm
High School Open House - (for current 8th-10th graders interested in ISB):
November 1, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Each learning option determines how it will use Second Consideration. ISB's Second Consideration is for siblings of ISB students who are committed to enrolling at ISB the following school year.
Common Application Process & Timeline