Apply to ISB
Options Application Process for 2022-23
Applications will be accepted starting Monday, October 18, 2021. All applicants must reside within the Beaverton School District boundaries. Current BSD students will again be able to apply online, beginning October 18, 2021 using their current student ID. Resident students not currently attending a Beaverton District school will need to complete a paper application (available online beginning October 18, 2021). Applications will be due no later than Friday, December 10, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. For more information, please contact the Learning Options Office at 503-356-4440.
- October 18 - Applications available online (see link below for Common Application Process & Timeline). Current BSD students apply online, all others must submit paper application.
- December 10 - Applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- December 15 - Lottery conducted. Letters emailed.
- December 16 - January 10 - Second Consideration applications to schools (please see below for ISB Second Consideration details).
- February 2 - Lottery Enrollment/Commitment to Enroll due (including Second Consideration) by 4:00 p.m.
We encourage parents who are entering the lottery to watch these videos of our Open Houses.
MIDDLE SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE - (for current 5th-7th grade students interested in ISB)
HIGH SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE - (for current 8th-10th grade students interested in ISB)
Shadow Days for both middle school and high school may be offered in January 2022 depending on COVID-19 guidelines at the time.
Each learning option determines how it will use Second Consideration. ISB's Second Consideration is for siblings of ISB students who are committed to enrolling at ISB the following school year.
Common Application Process & Timeline