Apply to ISB
Options Application Process for 2022-23
This page will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
Options Application Process for 2021-22
Applications will be accepted starting Monday, October 19, 2020. All applicants must reside within the Beaverton School District boundaries. Current BSD students will again be able to apply online, beginning October 19, 2020 using their current student ID. Resident students not currently attending a Beaverton District school will need to complete a paper application (available online beginning October 19, 2020). Applications will be due no later than Friday, December 11, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. For more information, please contact the Learning Options Office at 503-356-4440.
- October 19 - Applications available online (link below). Current BSD students apply online, all others must submit paper application.
- November 10 - Virtual Open House Videos published (see below).
- December 11 - Applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- December 17 - Lottery conducted. Letters emailed.
- December 17 - January 11 - Second Consideration applications to schools (please see below for ISB Second Consideration details).
- February 3 - Lottery Enrollment/Commitment to Enroll due (including Second Consideration) by 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Open Houses Videos
ISB Middle School Open House video (for current 5th-7th grade students interested in ISB)
ISB High School Open House video (for current 8th-10 grade students interested in ISB)
After watching the appropriate video, if you still have questions please use this link. An ISB staff member will respond to your question.
Each learning option determines how it will use Second Consideration. ISB's Second Consideration is for siblings of ISB students who are committed to enrolling at ISB the following school year.
Common Application Process & Timeline